[Sca-cooks] Home cooked alternatives

Ysabeau lady.ysabeau at gmail.com
Wed May 2 07:46:51 PDT 2007

I'm trying Super Suppers tonight. What a coincidence! I'm doing the 6
entrees for $132 split in half. That comes to about $11 a meal for
three servings times 12 meals. There is only two of us but that would
be dinner and a leftover lunch for me to take to work. That comes out
to good food for fast food prices. I'll give a report on how it works
out if anyone is interested.

My goal is to have something healthy I can pop in the oven to avoid
those last minute runs for fast food. Most of the entrees are prepared
in the skillet or in the oven so it should be good. I just have to
remember to take one out of the freezer in the morning or the night
before and put it in the fridge to defrost.

Ysabeau