[Sca-cooks] Home cooked alternatives

Caointiarn caointiarn1 at bresnan.net
Wed May 2 19:51:27 PDT 2007

Don't judge too harshly just yet  -- My Mom "won" a  dinner from a similar
outfit when I was helping after Dad died.  We went to claim our prize,
choosing a stuffed Pork Roast.  We did the "stuffing" at a prep table where
the various ingredients were on display, not proportioned out so we could
add/leave out what we wanted using the recipe card more as a suggestion.
The ladies did the freezer shrink wrap thing, and stuck the directions on
the outside.  We took it home to the freezer.

Not much different than choosing to plan ahead meals for the month  {making
multiple meals for the freezer} The company does the shopping & prep work,
you show up, put the meals together & take them home, to use at YOUR
convience with whatever else you'd like.  Saves that mad dashing around
worrying about a last minute supper.
Caointiarn