[Sca-cooks] The Simple Pleasures of a Foodie

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Thu May 10 06:24:55 PDT 2007

Limeade would be wonderful!!!  I've also seen somewhere a cookie that looks
a lot like a sugar cookie but has lime flavoring in it.  They were
wonderful.  Failling all else, squeeze them, then freeze the juice in ice
cube trays.  Keep for making something really cool and wonderful in
mid-summer!

Kiri