[Sca-cooks] Cuisinart stick blender

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Wed May 16 07:06:19 PDT 2007

I was burning out stickblenders every year or so until I went ahead and got
the $100 400 watt Braun model. Something about asking them to puree feast
amounts of squash soup.... ;). Also, if you're using it for feasts, getting
one with a longer stick is a very good thing.

I don't even own a regular blender and use my stick blender for pretty much
everything! (I still have a cuisinart but that's for different things... :))

Good luck!
--AM