[Sca-cooks] Hanging head to ask.....

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Thu May 17 15:41:31 PDT 2007

Hubby wants to know what the oldest English cookbook is and all I
could reply was....
"uhm...eh..... uh......" Could someone please enlighten me?

Oh.... he just asked about Old (Olde) English cookbooks? Dates for
the oldest one.... Oh Gawd help me he's now walking around the house
talking to himself in Old English....wait.... he's on to The Twilight
Zone......"It's a COOKBOOK...."

This guy is going to be retired (AND HOME WITH ME) all day in 7 days.
18 hours, 9 minutes........  Any room under that rock?
Phillipa