[Sca-cooks] Meanderings on family histories and foods

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun May 20 21:21:30 PDT 2007

I'd offer up my special recipes in trade --I've got one that's made with
cilantro, black beans, smoked turkey and red potatoes, and I've got an old
farm recipe for "quilters' potato salad" made with unsweetened, whipped
cream.
--Maire, who learned today that the number one most popular herb in the
world is cilantro! ;o)