[Sca-cooks] Supply lists?

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 08:44:50 PDT 2007

A former lady of mine had a list from a period mercenary
group that was basically an inventory of their foodstuffs.
I was planning an A&S entry from that list but now it is
out of my reach.

Are there any links to other provisioning lists either
for a small military company or small household that
I can use? Basically I'm wanting to make two meals,
one for the officers (high family) and one for the
common soldier (regular household) using what is
provisioned and foraged around them.
It should be a fun research project.

Any clues on where to look?

Yers,