[Sca-cooks] Kings College Class test part 1. (Long)

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed May 23 08:55:11 PDT 2007

Gunther.
When you put your notes together for your class, is there any way I might
entreat you to share a copy of them with me/those of us who just live 'way
too far away to attend?  I know that it won't be nearly as good as being
there in person, but even the notes would be better than nothing!

Or...failing that, how about teaching it at Pennsic????

Kiri