[Sca-cooks] Period spit group photos

Helen Schultz meisterin02 at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 09:00:55 PDT 2007

Gunthar:

  Did you remove the link to the Yahoo! group from the bottom of the Ansteorra list or did someone on the Ansteorra management do it?  It didn't appear on the last one or this one you just sent.  Just wondering.

  We are getting more and more people signing up for the Yahoo! site and I always make sure they know that the discussions are on this one, just in case they came to the site through a Yahoo! group search. <grin>  But, notices of this group here has been mentioned on SCA-Cooks, GodeCookery, and MK-Cooks, as a minimum.  I think we are going along quite well for a new group.

  ~~ Katarina Helene

Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:
  We have a yahoo groups page with archives of
discussions and photos of our projects as well
as projects around the world on open fire cooking.

and join up. You have to join because it's moderated against
SPAM.

Some cool stuff is in there.

Gunthar