[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Cooks Potluck

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 09:13:36 PDT 2007

>Well, last year, I deliberately didn't set one up, because I figured
>it was time to let someone else do it, and, thus, one wasn't set up.
>So, this year, I'm offering to host another SCA Cooks Potluck in our
>camp. Anybody interested? If so, what would we like to focus on? I'm
>open to ideas.
>
>--
>Saint Phlip

Well, we're bringing the spit and cookery tools and I'm going
to dedicate one day to hanging around camp and cooking.
I wouldn't mind having folks come by and helping out/learning/
playing and then eating the results. We could have that the
same day since I plan on going into town for supplies that day
anyway. Now I just need the day.

And I'd LOVE for some of you other far more expert fire cooks
to bring your stuff and play in my fire.

Gunthar