[Sca-cooks] Not just Fabulous Feasts

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Thu May 31 17:42:37 PDT 2007

I find it very interesting that in Cosman's article the lines before and
after the line containing this figure have a number of source references,
while this line has none, leaving the impression that the 7,000 figure is
covered in those references, which it is not.  Apparently, the only prior
source to quote a similar figure is a somewhat exaggerated article in the
Village Voice.

Bear