[Sca-cooks] Calontir's Cooking Symposium

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 13:01:01 PDT 2007

Waves HI,

sorry for the delayed reply, it took this contingent
of the Outlands crew a bit longer to get home.  We
lost the clutch 30 miles west of Topika and were happy
to be rescued by AAA, one of Kansas' finest, and an
Outlands export in shining armor.  We arrived home
safe, sound, but late and tired and 27 hours behind
schedule at 11 pm last night.

It was WONDERFUL to see everyone (waves back at
Kateryn, Gwen, Gwynneth, Cariadoc, everyone!), the
classes were way too much fun, Im soooo sorry to have
missed the vinegar one, I have sooo wanted to start
some of my own (pouts.)  The food was yummy and the
old and new friendships even better (and thats saying
A LOT!)

I would appreciate feedback (offlist, as not to
clutter this one,) on both the cookbooks and the hands
on class I did, and if anyone is posting or webbing
their handouts please share the information here.

In Service (had a great time but happy to be home)
Gwen Cat

<043020071735.16329.463628D7000662C700003FC921603763160A030B020E07050C0702 at att.net>