[Sca-cooks] Home cooked alternatives

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed May 2 09:40:38 PDT 2007

Suggest you look over the site and check out the options available
before you dismiss it so cavalierly.

On 5/2/07, Georgia Foster <jo_foster81 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> There is a difference between "eating" and "Dining".  Yep, I know, that is a
> Frug quote, but it is true.
>
> We all on this list take great pride in preparing good food for the people
> who matter most.  Food is prepared with love, care and attention to detail
> with special concern taken to what this one likes but what that one won't
> eat.
>
> Something in my just can NOT turn that task over to mass-production.
>
> As always, your mileage may vary.
>
> two pennies only
>

> Malkin
> Otherhill
> Artemisia
>

> Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
> jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
>
> Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
> that.

Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

HIPAA Penalties

42USC1320d-6 Wrongful disclosure of individually identifiable health information

(a) Offense

A person who knowingly and in violation of this part-

(1) uses or causes to be used a unique health identifier;

(2) obtains individually identifiable health information relating to
an individual; or

(3) discloses individually identifiable health information to another person,

shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).

(b) Penalties

A person described in subsection (a) shall-

(1) be fined not more than $50,000, imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both;