[Sca-cooks] Dutch Pancakes

Aldyth at aol.com Aldyth at aol.com
Sun May 6 16:58:38 PDT 2007

Greetings all.

Yet again I have found a dead  end.  I have found many remarks about a dutch
cookbook by Annie Van't  Veer.  Is there a title?  It seems to be the
authority on dutch  pancakes.  The recipes I have found are all the same, and simply
refer to  this "cookbook". I was hoping to find both the cookbook and the
original work  that was translated.  Any ideas?

Aldyth

If it is not any  fun, stop doing it. Find something that is fun, and start
doing it. Life is too  short not to have fun.