[Sca-cooks] Dutch Pancakes

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon May 7 21:50:43 PDT 2007

Aldyth asked about a dutch cookbook by Annie Van't Veer, to which
Johnnae answered:

<<< Why don't you let me take a look at my copy and see if I can
find whatever it is that you think you are looking for? Do you have a
oage reference? If so, from where?
Yes, I own a paperback edition dated 1981 that I bought in
Belgium in 1985.  >>>

LOL! I guess this shouldn't surprise me. Maybe it would be easier to
ask what cookbooks you don't have Johnnae. :-)

I'd love to see the section on medieval pancakes translated. It's
likely to be fairly short. We've had some discussions on medieval
pancakes here before in past years. I may have some messages saved on
pancakes that haven't made it into the Florilegium simply because I
haven't figured out how to categorize different pancakes and where to
put them.

If someone translates this section, provided the original is out of
copyright so the translation can be posted, I'd love to make it
available in the Florilegium.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas