[Sca-cooks] Latest on the birdies- OT

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue May 8 10:11:21 PDT 2007

Well, the latest on the flock ;-) My girls gave me a new record- a
dozen eggs today ;-) Definitely looks like the new youngsters are
laying- thought they were because of the smaller banty eggs, but now
I'm sure ;-)

And, the goslings are, as usual up to no good. I figured it was just a
couple of them escaping- they look so much alike it's hard to tell,
and I was going to mark them to find out. Nope- all 4 of the little
dears got out of the playpen. Didn't go very far- were all of 3 ft
from it, sitting in the shade or the sun, as they preferred. but so
help me when I came out and "caught" them, they were laughing at me.
Idjit birds ;-)

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

HIPAA Penalties

42USC1320d-6 Wrongful disclosure of individually identifiable health information

(a) Offense

A person who knowingly and in violation of this part-

(1) uses or causes to be used a unique health identifier;

(2) obtains individually identifiable health information relating to
an individual; or

(3) discloses individually identifiable health information to another person,

shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).

(b) Penalties

A person described in subsection (a) shall-

(1) be fined not more than $50,000, imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both;