[Sca-cooks] Cold soup recipe needed

Michelle LR melbrigda at gmail.com
Thu May 10 16:39:24 PDT 2007

I have my feast pretty well figured out, but keep getting a "Where's the
soup" question from everyone I share it with.  I'm doing mostly 14th century
English foods with a bit of sway on either side (culturally as well as
temporally in case the Crown shows up).  So I started thinking today (a bad
thing) that maybe I could do a cold soup.  However, all the cold soup
recipes that I know are clearly modern or contain new world foods.  Before I
started digging through my resources, I thought I would ask the collective
wisdom and experience here if they know of a period cold soup or if I should
just tell people to "get over it" about not having a soup "remove"

--
Mel. - who will not be using the words remove or feastcrat
The Honorable Lady Melbrigða Leifsdottir