[Sca-cooks] Hanging head to ask.....

Denise Wolff scadian at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 15:49:01 PDT 2007

Introduce him to miniature trains- it worked for my Mom . She did this for
my Dad. He comes up for air at lunch and dinner times. He makes his own
miniature everythings.... takes days and weeks for each object....

Photography works too!!

Andrea

Appréciez votre cuisine!

It is not titles that honor men, but men that honor titles.
Niccolo Machiavelli (1469-1527)

Cookery is become an art, a noble science; cooks are gentlemen.  Robert
Burton (1577-1640)