[Sca-cooks] Meanderings on family histories and foods, was, Re: Packing from the Nimatnama

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 09:34:43 PDT 2007

Some of my history goes back to Blackfoot Lakota Souix and through my one
uncle that I went hunting with, pretty much from toddler-hood, I have a
strong liking for raw meat and liver and fish.  I finally broke the habit of
eating bits of the fresh kill when I started hunting with my ex who used to
get so very upset that I would do that.  Irishmen...wimps.  I still like it
though and will partake whenever possible.  Raw beef with salt, yum!
Olwen