[Sca-cooks] Fwd: I M P O R T A N T W A R N I NG ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Marcus Loidolt mjloidolt at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 10:11:05 PDT 2007

Melvin Loidolt <mkloidolt at sbcglobal.net> wrote:  Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 09:45:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: Melvin Loidolt <mkloidolt at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Fwd: I M P O R T A N T W A R N I NG ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
To: sulliraf at bellsouth.net, Dan Sullivan <dsullivan at mail.unomaha.edu>,

Granijj at wmconnect.com wrote:   From: Granijj at wmconnect.com
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 21:05:27 EDT
To: mkloidolt at sbcglobal.net

From: connieh028 at webtv.net (Connie Harrison)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 08:19:12 -0400
To: maricae35 at hotmail.com, cgstigdon at aol.com, granijj at wmconnect.com,
bkenterprises685 at cs.com, rodh68 at juno.com, gvfoote at peoplepc.com

From: "Karen Bailey" <karen at baileys-travel.com>
To: "'Connie Harrison'" <connieh028 at webtv.net>, "'BJ THOMPSON'" <BJT1939 at WOH.RR.COM>, "'Bailey,
Mike W'" <Michael.W.Bailey at conocophillips.com>, "'Nai Lima'" <naiasl at hotmail.com>
Subject: I M P O R T A N T W A R N I NG ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 13:57:41 -0500

Subject: FW: I M P O R T A N T W A R N I NG ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

            I don't know if this is truth or not?  Says "Snopes" confirmed it?   Just passing it along as a safe guard. .

                I M P O R T A N T WARNING ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

>Anyone-using Internet mail such as Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL, and so on.
>This information arrived this morning, Direct from both Microsoft and
>Norton.
>
>Please send it to everybody you know who has access to the Internet.
>
>You may receive an apparently harmless e-mail with a Power Point
>presentation "Life is Beautiful". If you receive it DO NOT OPEN THE
>FILE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, and delete it immediately.
>
>If you open this file, a message will appear on your screen saying "It
>is too late now; your life is no longer beautiful."
>
>Subsequently you will LOSE EVERYTHING IN YOUR PC, and the person who
>sent it to you will gain access to your name, e-mail, and password.
>
>This is a new virus which started to circulate on Saturday after-noon.
>AOL has already confirmed the severity and the anti-virus software's
>are not capable of destroying it.
>
>The virus has been created by a hacker who calls himself "life owner".
>
>PLEASE SEND A COPY OF THIS E-MAIL TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS and ask them to
>PASS IT ON IMMEDIATELY!
>
>THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY SNOPES.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

www.geocities.com/mjloidolt/marcus_page.html
"Let Charity be your hallmark and model for all you do,
if it is not loving, don't do it, it it is loving,
let nothing stop you from doing whatever is needed!"
(St. John Neumann)
"Have no fear or doubt anything and everything you give in this life will be paid back ahundred fold in the next"