[Sca-cooks] Fwd: blood vessels closing down!- OOP

Chass charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 20 07:46:27 PDT 2007

What about deep fried coke.... They now make funnel cake and instead of
using water in the mix the now add coke.....

Chass Brown A.K.A. Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Bold as Brass and twice as Tacky.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark, Member Clan Haddock,
Member Gunnarsstead, Member Ansteorra.