[Sca-cooks] FW: [MacIntyre-apprenti] A must have access for historical cooks

Denise Wolff scadian at hotmail.com
Sun May 20 07:52:36 PDT 2007

My apologies for reiterating such a wonderful site, I admit that this list
is so full of messages that I often delete posts without catching stuff.

Mistress Andrea MacIntyre
OP,OL

Appréciez votre cuisine!

It is not titles that honor men, but men that honor titles.
Niccolo Machiavelli (1469-1527)

Cookery is become an art, a noble science; cooks are gentlemen.  Robert
Burton (1577-1640)