[Sca-cooks] Fwd: [EK] Pennsic 36 Youth A&S Exhibition

wildecelery at aol.com wildecelery at aol.com
Mon May 21 12:05:10 PDT 2007

(Please feel free to forward this to any and all lists throughout the Known World where it is appropriate...thanks!!)

I am pleased to announce the Second Annual Youth Arts and Sciences Exhibition at Pennsic 36!

This is an absolutely WONDERFUL opportunity for our youth to share their creative endeavors! It gives children of all ages a chance to shine as artists and craftspeople in their own right, and to learn and grow within the Arts and Sciences community of the Society. By having their very own exhibition, our youth have the chance to stand out and be recognized by Peers, Royalty, and the entire Populace, in a supportive, nurturing, and educational environment.

The Exhibition will take place at Youth Point, (next to the playground) on Tuesday, August 7th, from 9 am to 12 noon.

Kids who are interested in participating can even preregister for the exhibition online! There are forms for varying grade levels, designed so that they can fill them out in their own words, as much as possible. More information about the exhibit and online preregistration is available at:

http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn36/AANDS/DISPLAY/youthas.html

As the summer months are just around the corner, this is the perfect time to begin work on that fun and educational project with that special child in your life that will not only teach them a little bit of history, but will also share with them the Society that we all love so well.

Thank you so much!

In Service to the Society, to the Arts, and to our Youth I Remain,

Mistress Safia al-Khansaa'
Pennsic 36 Youth A&S Exhibition Coordinator