[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Cooks Potluck

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu May 24 09:10:14 PDT 2007

OK, well, you're pretty much right next to me, and you'll be more than
welcome to use our fire set up. Just come on over as soon as you get
in, and I'll introduce you to the others, so they know you're welcome
to come play in fire. Don't bother to bring any wood- we'll have lots,
no later than Monday after Land Grab, and quite possibly Land Grab
evening.