[Sca-cooks] Home cooked alternatives

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 08:16:11 PDT 2007

There is a difference between "eating" and "Dining".  Yep, I know, that is a
Frug quote, but it is true.

We all on this list take great pride in preparing good food for the people
who matter most.  Food is prepared with love, care and attention to detail
with special concern taken to what this one likes but what that one won’t
eat.

Something in my just can NOT turn that task over to mass-production.

As always, your mileage may vary.

two pennies only

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.