[Sca-cooks] Home cooked alternatives

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Wed May 2 10:56:24 PDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
Suggest you look over the site and check out the options available
before you dismiss it so cavalierly.   > > > > >

They appear to be based on the Personal Chef concept that grew in 80's and
90's with chefs coming into your home, cooking meals, and leavng them in
friedge and freeze to be reheated.  The good ones were masterful in
preparing reheatable meals.  It seems thye may be doing a similar concept
here . . . some of the dishes are even really close to the cookbooks from
USPCA.  I'm telling you that an experienced and trained chef can really do
this sort of thing well and put out fine food affordably for a family having
time crunch issues.  I did it for a while, part-time, and made people happy
with the food.

niccolo difrancesco