[Sca-cooks] OT: Super Suppers

Ysabeau lady.ysabeau at gmail.com
Thu May 3 09:25:48 PDT 2007

Yes. It is called Super Suppers - www.supersuppers.com . They are
located all over the country. There are a few competitors out there
but I think this is the one that started it all.

Someone posted about it yesterday and I had already signed up for a
session last night.

The more I thought about it, the more convenient it really is. It
isn't gourmet food but the time saved from grocery shopping, prep, and
cleanup is way worth it. I put my time as a premium and I'm willing to
pay for things that save me time. This really isn't that expensive
when you break it down to per meal.

Ysabeau