[Sca-cooks] OT: beer ad

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed May 16 16:58:49 PDT 2007

So, Adamantius and I were chatting today, discussing the Summer Ale,
and I told him I'd mentioned it to Rob, so I wouldn't be surprised if
some appeared shortly.

Rob arrived with my pastrami sub/grinder/hoagie/whatever (we decided
to buy out, since with the storm coming in the odds were the electric
would go out) in one hand, and a 6 pack of Samuel Adams Summer Ale in
the other.

Very nice, for a lighter beer ;-)

On 5/15/07, Sharron Albert <morgana at gci.net> wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> Has anyone else noticed the recent Samuel Adams beer ad, referring to
> their Summer Ale, with lemon and that 'traditional' brewing spice,
> grains of paradise?
>
> I'd almost be willing to hunt it down and check it out...and I'm not
> much of a beer drinker.
>
> Morgana yr Oerfa, usual lurker
> --
> Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do. Strategy
> is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do. --Savielly
> Tartakover, GM, quoted in "The Eight" by Katherine Neville

Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

HIPAA Penalties

42USC1320d-6 Wrongful disclosure of individually identifiable health information

(a) Offense

A person who knowingly and in violation of this part-

(1) uses or causes to be used a unique health identifier;

(2) obtains individually identifiable health information relating to
an individual; or

(3) discloses individually identifiable health information to another person,

shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).

(b) Penalties

A person described in subsection (a) shall-

(1) be fined not more than $50,000, imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both;