[Sca-cooks] Cuisinart stick blender

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Wed May 16 17:16:30 PDT 2007

I have a Braun that I got about 5-6 years ago. The stick part is
metal and the blade is metal but the rest of it is plastic. Well, I
don;t know about inside, as I can't open it up. The blade part twists
off from the handle and can be changed to a whisk attachment and both
attachments can be put in the dishwasher. The handle has the cord &
plug and of course it wouldn't be put in the dishwasher. I've got to
tell you, it has been a real work horse, I use it about 3 times a
week (over 5 or so years). It has held up beautifully and I love
being able to put it in the dishwasher.

I just got a Cuisinart stick blender from Freecycle and while it
looks very sturdy, it is one piece solid and you cannot put it in the
dishwasher,. I am giving it to my son. I am sure it will be a work
horse too.
Phillipa