[Sca-cooks] Packing from the Nimatnama

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Thu May 17 06:37:09 PDT 2007

I wrote:
> My husband says no way! I must have written it except for the
> > girls. He
> > snuck them into the supply caravan when I wasn't looking!
> > Susan

Adamantius replied:.

> I'm sure your husband made an honest mistake. My wife's name is also Susan.

My former tennis pro said he loves the name Susan cause when you say
Susan pick up the balls you have 12 ladies doing the work there are so
many of us with that name!  Actually I use Suey in cultures that will
admit shortening the name to avoid confusion but as not all do so I get
confused as to what my name is thus signing as Susan. My husband is
delighted with the Susan confusion saying perhaps you and he could
create a harems of Susans true to Nimatnama's period.
    Now Laura C. Minnick writes:

> I think that all of this simply demonstrates our need for... MINIONS!

Perhaps but I think if you ever call strong headed Susans  minions the
harem would immediately dissolve! Husband says perhaps Laura should just
shout Susan help! instead.
Suey