[Sca-cooks] More adventures with poultry... I don't believe these critters...

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu May 17 16:02:23 PDT 2007

I can believe it. It makes me wish my dog, Souage, was a border collie
instead of a husky ;-)

On 5/17/07, chawkswrth at aol.com <chawkswrth at aol.com> wrote:
> Phlip;
> This puts me in mind of something I saw one evening when I was in Germany. We had stopped for the night in a Hostel out in the middle of Nowhere, Alpine Country. Lovely place, with a little jewel of a church next door. After supper, they had gone on to a tavern, and I stayed behind because I wanted to go to bed-I still had a bad case of jet lag.
> As the sun was setting low on the horizon, I heard geese. I looked out the window, and wished the others were with me to see it. There was a line of geese coming down the path, in single file, Not a human in sight, just a dog at the rear. They filed into a pen attached to the side of a small structure in the back yard. It looked like the dog was counting the geese as they went into the pen. After they were all in, the dog barked, the innkeeper came out, closed the door and said the German equivalent of 'Good Dog'.
> And I did NOT have my camera ready. Darnit.

Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

HIPAA Penalties

42USC1320d-6 Wrongful disclosure of individually identifiable health information

(a) Offense

A person who knowingly and in violation of this part-

(1) uses or causes to be used a unique health identifier;

(2) obtains individually identifiable health information relating to
an individual; or

(3) discloses individually identifiable health information to another person,

shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).

(b) Penalties

A person described in subsection (a) shall-

(1) be fined not more than $50,000, imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both;