[Sca-cooks] Meanderings on family histories and foods, was, Re: Packing from the Nimatnama

Chass charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 18 12:06:28 PDT 2007

Being 1/2 native American I can understand where you are coming from
(Yes the other 1/2 is sicillian). My wife will leave the house when I
need to eat raw lol. Nothing like Steak Tartar in a blood and wine
sauce. The way I was raised is one would drink blood from the kill. I
still do this to this day. I also bury the heart and brain in respect of
the kill and its spirit.

Chass Brown A.K.A. Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Bold as Brass and twice as Tacky.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark, Member Clan Haddock,
Member Gunnarsstead, Member Ansteorra.