[Sca-cooks] Fwd: blood vessels closing down!- OOP

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Sat May 19 19:42:36 PDT 2007

Hey now!  Don't knock it 'til you've tried it.  'Course, we save it for
special occasions, but this has been a brunch item at our house.  Very
tasty, if you don't mind listening to your arteries harden.

Mairi Ceilidh--no, I'm not from Texas

Oh, I just LOVE being politically and dietarily correct ;-)