[Sca-cooks] Meanderings on family histories and foods, was, Re: Packing from the Nimatnama

Arianwen ferch Arthur caer_mab at yahoo.com
Sat May 19 23:21:08 PDT 2007

At least restaurants etc. in the states let you know
ist not coca cola when you order a coke (usually
Pepsi, but ones they said it was RC cola)  here I only
know its pepsi when I get it and its too sweet (if I
knew I would get sparkling lemnoade instead sigh)

Yes, people just order Coke  (I heard Italians
ordering it in Italy and Brits here)

Message: 3