[Sca-cooks] coke for soda

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Sun May 20 16:49:58 PDT 2007

At 04:43 PM 5/20/2007, you wrote:
>However, there are a few of us out there who can tell the difference.  I'm a
>Coke person all the way, if I'm drinking dark fizzy cola-type product.  If I
>get served Pepsi, I get somewhat annoyed...and it does happen!
>
>Kiri

A certain fuzzy blond person of my acquaintance (who's name I won't
relay but his initials stand for Korwyn) hates any and all 'brown
soda'. I'm not sure that he could tell the difference between Coke
and root beer- it's all 'brown' to him.

Always wondered what would happen if he was blindfolded...

'Lainie
-who would really rather have a Citra, but apparently it didn't sell
well here, as I can't find it anymore