[Sca-cooks] Pennsic cooking thing.

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed May 23 16:48:32 PDT 2007

That belongs to Arthur, whose frying pan (modern, metal) appears in
several of the shots. He habitually cooks his meals over a fire, but
since we were using his, he needed to use ours ;-)

What he made it of, is the end of an oil tank which he set on top of a
large tire rim. Works very well, although occasionally I have to
restrain him from striking it- the thing rings like a bell, very
loudly.

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

Blessed be the self-righteous, for they shall inherit themselves.