[Sca-cooks] Barley Water - Sent Sovi's Ordiate Recipes

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Fri May 25 15:15:07 PDT 2007

A few days or week ago someone asked me for a translation of Sent Sovi's
Ordiate recipes.  I shied away it as it quite difficult for me but
trying to edit and compact all your contributions on this  subject etc
today I hit upon Stephan's infusions-msg -3/26/02
http://www.florilegium.org/files/BEVERAGES/infusions-msg.html As you
will see Brighid did a great job translating them and E. Rain provides a
most tasty modern interpretation of the third - hope you enjoy: