[Sca-cooks] Alys' article on smooth comfits now online

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed May 30 23:04:10 PDT 2007

I have edited and put into the Florilegium a copy of the article
which Alys Katherine mentioned here recently. It is in the FOOD-
SWEETS section as:
Smooth-Cmfits-art (12K)  5/30/07    "Historic Comfits Using Modern
Equipment" by
                                        Dame Alys Katharine, O.L., O.P.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/Smooth-Cmfits-art.html

I was having some problems changing Microsoft Word's "magic quotes"
into regular single and double quotation marks, but now after
numerous attempts I can't tell if I've fixed the problem or whether
I'm getting the old cached file. If I haven't fixed it, someone let
me know and I'll see what I can do to fix it. In the meantime since
this file seemed to be of interest to various people I wanted to get
it online even if defective in formatting. #$%%@ Microsoft.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas