[Sca-cooks] recipe RE: Williams Sonoma Turkey Cake Pan

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Mon Nov 5 02:44:12 PST 2007

Thank you.
Fair exchange

Truffle pie
10 semi-sweet baking squares (white chocolate)
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
4 eggs, preferably room temp. and beaten but not a must.
1/2 cp cane sugar or demurra
1/4 - 1/2 coconut meal, hazelnut meal, or almond meal (almond meal)

Oven: 325 degrees
In microwavable bowl place squares and cream and nuke it for approx. 2 mins.
or when squares are almost melted. Stir till smooth.
Slightly cool.
Add rest of ingredients and hand beat till well blended. Pour into greased
and floured 9" cake pan. Bake till center is firm but soft. aprox. 30 - 40
mins depending on your oven.

May top with just powdered sugar, raspberry sauce, chocolate sauce/fudge or
ganacch(sp?)

Option: add chocolate chips or white chips.