[Sca-cooks] Goose report

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Nov 21 18:36:54 PST 2007

<<< My little ingrates don't eat poultry, either....even from the
can.  All three distinctly prefer fish, and tuna at that.
--Maire >>>

Maybe it doesn't smell enough. Perhaps you need to leave it out on
the counter for a while. I've heard that cat food is a compromise
between what the cat really wants to eat, and what you are willing to
feed it. :-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas