[Sca-cooks] A dessert to go with lasagne???

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Nov 30 22:16:35 PST 2007

Maire asked:

<<< So...for Christmas (day) a few of my friends and I are going to
get together for a nice dinner, the main course for which will
feature lasagne (I'm assuming some sort of beef/meat variant).  My
task is to bring the dessert.  >>>

How about dessert lasagne? I just did a google search on "dessert
lasagne" and got over a million hits. However, since I've not tried
any of these, I can't recommend any specific ones.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com