[Sca-cooks] Head Table Dishes: Was 12th Night Feast tentative menu

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Nov 13 13:20:23 PST 2007

I just came across that. I think it falls under this exception--
The October 2007 Kingdom Exchequer Handbook
http://www.sca.org/docs/finpolicies/KingdomExchequerHandbook.pdf
Page 32
8. Any policies regarding event admission charges or complimentary passes
If there are any special customs regarding who is not charged admission
to events, they should be included here. It is important that any
entries under this category have to be class-based, small countable
groups, and self-selecting (a person can choose to meet the requirements
and be included in the group), but not person-based. Examples are: the
Royal family, the autocrat, the head cook, the gate staff, the branch
officers, etc. Not allowed would be: the autocrat‘s household, the local
branch, all non-members, a list of the seneschal‘s friends, etc.
Agreeing on who is included and how they are determined for each event
in advance of the event will always prevent problems on the day of the
event.

Did that fall under a special custom?

Johnnae