[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving menu

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Nov 20 19:35:58 PST 2007

R&M are going to New York to see her parents (her Dad had a triple
bypass, followed by at least one stroke, and her mother has sufficient
Altzheimers that they can't get any sensible explanation from her) but
they're leaving me a duck, which I intend to use to make Peking Duck
agfain. Also came across a very interesting recipe for a parsnip and
carrot slaw I thought I'd make. And, I have the makings for a lamb
stew I figure I'll make up, as something to switch off with the duck.

Got ice cream, but I'm also considering an ice run, make up some more
of the espresso ice cream I made the other week. Between that, and
getting things moved over to the barn, where I'll be moving, I think
I'll have a busy, well-fed weekend ;-)