[Sca-cooks] Friday Thanksgiving

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 22 11:12:32 PST 2007

Gunthar, don't feel bad.  I'm at home, but we're working today too.  We
booked a Santa appearance for later on, so we're working on hair and suit
and such to get him ready to go out.  I'm not cooking anything (I roasted a
pumpkin left over from Halloween last night, but haven't done anything with
it yet).  Later on, I'm going out to W.GA to cash in on the second round of
eating with some friends.
This is the start of our busy work season, so I won't be cooking all that
much.  I'll be doing Gingerbread House decorating classes at Viking
throughout December (they love having Mrs. Claus lead those ;) ).

Oh, and I was busy and didn't mention it before, but I just got done doing
another Roman Britain Banquet for my history class.  I also took food for a
meal over the weekend, so I ended up cooking for roughly 40 over the last
week.  So last night I bought some fried rice for my 'leftovers', and I'm
relying on friends to have the traditional meal available for me.  :)

Happy T-Day to all, wherever you are (I think it is very funny the number of
folks on this list that are cooking extravagant dinners for themselves alone
- I love you guys!)
Christianna