[Sca-cooks] Friday Thanksgiving

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 22 15:35:51 PST 2007

On Nov 22, 2007, at 6:16 PM, Johnna Holloway wrote:

> Turkey until the December holidays?
> or eating (lets see 21 pounds raw weight when cooked--
> maybe 13-15 pounds?) it all over 3 days.

It's probably more like the fact that appetites are in direct
proportion to the mass of the Northern European man, and _inverse_
proportion to the mass of the Cantonese woman... she'd eat a whole
turkey herself if she could convince herself it was a matter of honor.
Of course, she weighs like 100 pounds...

Adamantius