[Sca-cooks] Kraut Re: Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 19, Issue 53

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 23 14:02:50 PST 2007

Hey Cailte,
long time no chat - will you be making it to 12th
night up in Caerthe - seems Im cooking it ~.~ am still
looking for 1400 or later French veggie recipes (or
better yet a salad! SUGGESTIONS ANYONE????

The Saurkraut would be more to the Hungarian and
Bavarian regions, my family is a bit more northern.
Though yes, good kraut is made with apple and bacon
and juniper and onion (mom is heretical and now adds
crushed pinaple - I dont :-)

In Service
Gwen Cat