[Sca-cooks] Mustard seeds merrily laughing

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 17:09:13 PST 2007

Maggie MacD wrote:

> I've tried a blender, and a stick blender. The mustard just bounced around merrily laughing at me.

Love that 'merrily laughing at you'! I have been a bit shy of this
blender stuff. Glad it doesn't work cause our case is making medieval
mustard by crushing it in a mortar. Someone back there was talking
different types of mortars with varied success - stone or whatever.
That's to the point - that old boss of mine would probably say 'grease
the elbow mates.'
Suey