[Sca-cooks] Hobart/Kitchenaid/Conair etc...

rattkitten rattkitten at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 26 14:10:00 PST 2007

Terry Decker wrote:
> Hobart manufactured the KitchenAid appliances until 1986 when the KitchenAid
> brand was bought by Whirlpool.  Cuisinart was a French manufacturer that was
> bought out by the Conair Corporation.  Waring is also owned by Conair.
>
> Bear

Whoops right sorry Kitchenaid My bad... And I really do know better....

I coulda just said "you know the really freaking expensive mixers for
the home..." ;) Of course on this list I'd probably get 14 different
mixers listed.... lol

And what??!?? they don't make Kitchenaid anymore?  Hell that's what I
get for not researching it myself...

Sigh!
Oh well...

Anyways go about your regularly scheduled emails...

Nichola