[Sca-cooks] food processor question

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Nov 26 16:39:47 PST 2007

It's what I would go with. I've had mine since 1980.
I just checked and Cooks Illustrated last rated them in
2005. They liked the Kitchen Aid and Cuisinart over the others.
Lots of sales--- Lots of models now.
http://www.cuisinart.com/catalog/category.php?cat_id=7 lists them all
http://www.chefscatalog.com has sales

Johnnae