[Sca-cooks] High Altitude Baking

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Nov 30 22:27:14 PST 2007

terry l. ridder asked:

<<< On Thu, 29 Nov 2007, Saint Phlip wrote:

> Ran across this bit of information, and I thought it might be of use
> to the List members ;-) Lord knows, where I live, high altitude isn't
> a problem- it's about 400 feet- but I thought this might be of use to
> some of the rest of you ;-)

would you have the original url where you found this
information? it almost looks like something from
america's test kitchen. >>>

I've yet to check out Phlip's link, but here is a short file on some
previous discussion here on this topic.

high-alt-ckng-msg  (8K)  5/25/05    Cooking medieval food and feasts
at high
                                        altitudes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/high-alt-ckng-msg.html

Stefan